Recently, there has been an escalation in the severity of COVID-19 within Canada. We at Incepta understand the importance of this issue and are taking matters seriously in order to combat exposure to the coronavirus. We are aiming in to protect ourselves, friends, families and clients to the best of our abilities.
The general safety of everyone is our top priority at this time and we would like to address ways we are dealing with this pandemic in our workplace by sharing excerpts of our response plan:
- Ensuring employees refrain from non-essential travel (to the office or any other business locations for meetings)
- Providing antibacterial soaps and alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the office with easy access
- Educating employees on proper hygiene techniques to avoid contact with viruses
- Cancelling large meetings and conferences if possible, ensuring employees are connected virtually instead via audio/videocalls
- Equipping employees with all essential materials to work from home and complete tasks for clients with no disruptions
We are following all hygiene protocols and referring to new information given out by the World Health Organization and Health Canada each day. In order to ensure the satisfaction of our clients and employees, we will be adjusting our methods to avoid exposure and sharing new information when it is released. We want to also ensure that our workflow will remain continuous as our employees are working hard at home in order to complete all business tasks.
This situation has created insecurities and uncertainties, and we are here to offer any support needed that we can. Please feel free to reach out to us through social media or our company website if you have any questions or concerns during this time period and one of our employees will address your needs as soon as we can.
Our Management and Operations teams at Incepta are committed to protecting our valued employees, clients, and technology partners to the best of our abilities.