Why HR Process automation is needed?
- Data-driven decision making
- Quick processing and data sharing
- Better employee-turnover
- Minimal manual and repetitive tasks
- Save time and money
In every organisation, HR teams have to deal with several tasks that are repetitive, and yet need constant attention. Constantly, having to juggle several tasks and responsibilities at once, may lead to reduced efficiency and productivity.
Time is money and with some automated tasks, the HR team can save some time that they can utilize for more productive tasks.
Let’s dive into a simple HRTech usecase using Workato that can showcase how automation can scale up some of the daily tasks of our HR teams.
- Slow, tedious, and repetitive tasks which involved candidate interviewing and onboarding
- Manually submitting requests for interview slots
- Slow manual onboarding time which was extended to 2 weeks
- More prone to errors
- Lack of integration between apps
- Risk of losing good candidates
An online banking service provider is expanding it’s services and is planning an aggressive hiring month.
The HR team plans to publish a circular of job openings and has to look for available dates to schedule interviews in the calendar manually. It might be monotonous and time-consuming as it takes approximately 5-10 mins to find an available slot.
40 candidates need to be selected which required the end-to-end process of onboarding them. Communication is mostly through email which increased the response time and onboarding process to 2 weeks. This made candidates experience worst which might result in losing good candidates.
The process is also very error-prone, especially when dealing with a high volume of candidates and positions.
They aslo have to manually and separately work on apps like Zoom, Slack, DocuSign etc for sending emails, messages that increases the processing time.
HRTech Automation process end-to-end using Workato recipes.
Here is the step-by-step approach to the HRTech Automation Process using Workato recipes:
- HR creates an entry for a new candidate qualified for an interview
- A Workato recipe schedules an interview meeting, creates a Google Calendar event according to the finalized schedule and notifies all attendees
- Upon completion of an interview, a Workato recipe sends a message to the interviewer for feedback
- Sends recommendation of the interviewer to HR and updates the candidate entry in Salesforce
- HR selects the option for sending an offer letter for the candidate in Salesforce
- Workato recipe sends a DocuSign document as an offer letter to the candidate
- If the DocuSign document is signed, a recipe will send a JotForm survey form to the candidate, create an Azure AD account for the candidate and post a slack message
- If the candidate fills up the survey form, the response and report will be sent to the HR in slack via a custom connector for JotForm in Workato
Results achieved through HR Process Automation:
- 35% workload saved
- Interview slots automated reducing scheduling time from minutes to 1-2 seconds
- Onboarding process reduced from 2 weeks to 2 days
- 40% cost saved and 60% efficiency increased
- Made scalable to integrate more applications
- Improved onboarding experience for the selected candidates
Prior to the HRTech automation process, the HR manager spent 10-15 mins trying to find available slots for candidates interviews which was reduced to 1-2 seconds as the process was automated.
Prior to the HRTech automation process, the HR team spent two weeks onboard a candidate which was now reduced to 2 days.
Using APIs to make requests, the process was simplified for HR personnel to make requests and receive the desired outcome.
With the rigorous stress-testing of the recipe, the response time was optimized to seconds instead of minutes which reduced the workaround time to 35%.
Saved cost and time in the hiring process due to the fast process of getting the right candidate
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 (855) 818-0018 to learn how Incepta Solutions can help with integrating and automationg your work processes for the future using Workato.
About Incepta Solutions
At Incepta Solutions, our team of #InceptaInnovators is passionate about developing the bridge between people and operations, as we create stories that we can all be proud of.
Since our inception in 2010, we are recognized as trusted experts in providing digital services to global businesses. We are proud to be named one of the top 5 Information Technology companies in Canada on the Growth List 2020 (published by Canadian Business and MacLeans). In addition, we are humbled to be a certified Great Place to Work – Canada.
Our full suite of technology services includes:
Integration | Digital Transformation | Cybersecurity
Data Management | Cloud Strategy | Customer 360
At Incepta Solutions, we provide business solutions that solve challenges and enable future growth and success for our clients. We leverage industry-leading technologies to provide innovative solutions that are robust, of premier quality, and cost-effective.
In our growth journey, our goal is to become a global leader in digital transformation and enterprise solutions. We enable businesses all over the world to solve complex and critical integration challenges. As #InceptaInnovators, we hope to look back at these times on how we have helped global brands and enterprises achieve success. Our driving force is that one day, we are able to reflect on our shared journey and be proud of the stories we have created together.
Incepta Solutions | Powered by innovation, driven by results