Incepta Solutions uses the power of data management solutions to enable effective data capturing, cross-linking, and retrieving from different application systems to drive businesses forward.
Turning data into a competitive advantage
In today’s competitive environment being able to assimilate, capture and analyze data quickly provides the real competitive edge. Incepta Solutions can plan and develop a complete data warehousing solution, an ETL strategy powered by Informatica along with Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
Why choose a data warehousing solution?
ETL tools are tailored for bulk data movement from multiple disparate data sources and
formats and transferring them in batch particularly for situations where complex rules
and transformations are needed to merge the data to a Data Warehouse for generating
Business Intelligence reports.
A data warehouse maintains a copy of the data from the source systems. This provides the opportunity to:
- Maintain data history, even if the source systems have removed the data.
- Integrate the data from multiple sources, providing a 360 degree view of the operations in an enterprise. This is particularly valuable when an organization is large and operates multiple product lines across different customer segments.
- Improve the data quality, by maintaining consistency. The ETL process manages all the inconsistencies and applies rules to transform the data into a single consistent format.
- The ability to merge the data from different sources and present the unified data consistently and quickly enables an organization to stay on top of its competitors.
- An ETL process allows the data to be re-structured in a way so that it delivers super fast data query and reporting performance, even for complex analytical queries, without impacting the existing systems.
Incepta Solutions delivers ETL and Business Intelligence (BI) services and renders effective data solutions tailored to address industry-specific requirements for organizations. Our professional BI Development Team helps organizations develop smart data warehouse solutions to enable effective data capturing, cross-linking as well as retrieving from different application systems. The data is delivered to the data warehouse securely for ETL procedure to enable super fast analysis reports that can enable data-driven business decisions to be taken ahead of others.