Accelerate your IoT connectivity
What is SmartConnect?
SmartConnect is a fully managed IoT platform solution that enables connectivity with various systems and IoT devices.
SmartConnect platform allows for data analysis, resource allocation and operational management of building infrastructure
for healthcare, commercial, and residential complexes.
Built on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, it leverages the full potential of transformative technologies such as 5G, AI and IoT that can revolutionize smart energy management in areas such as lighting, power supply, smart meters, HVAC, and wireless power.
SmartConnect does all of this by leveraging the power of APIs to build a foundation for data storage, data sharing and analytics of all sensory information.
Key industries where SmartConnect is deployed are
- Smart Building & Constructions
- Smart Hospitals & Healthcare
- Smart Hotel & Resorts
- Smart Warehouse
Safety & Security
Smart Building & Construction Sustainability Management
- Use sensor networks to control temperatures, monitor power, water consumption, and track sustainability performance in real time.
- Integrate sensory data across applications, gain insight into energy consumption, forecast electrical demand, and other meaningful energy-related metrics.
Smart Hospital Infrastructure Management
- Interconnectivity between multiple systems, devices, and applications.
- Create a connected patient journey, improve staff efficiency, provide value-based care.
- Simplify digital innovation, support healthcare facilities in reducing energy costs, and improve environmental performance.
Smart Hotel & Hospitality Management
- A growing number of consumers are looking for hotels that invest in sustainability and safety initiatives.
- Hotels & hospitality properties can reduce carbon footprints and overhead to make a more sustainable guest experience.
- SmartConnect enables to re-establish trust with guests and provide them with premium hospitality services.
Warehouse & Logistics
- Material handling, loading docks, logistics, cold storage, and temperature monitoring can present some challenges in warehouse operations.
- SmartConnect, as a plug-and-play solution, offers a wide range of solutions to meet these challenges.
- Sensors that are interconnected wirelessly can easily be used together to keep track of everything from the smooth opening of bay doors to daily operational activity.
Did you know?
The World Enonomic Forum reports that 75% of loT projects focus on energy efficiency in cities, clean energy, health, and responsible consumption
Smart Building Sustainability Management
Building & construction professionals can use sensor networks to control temperatures, monitor power and water consumption, and track sustainability performance in real time.
With Incepta’s SmartConnect solution, customers or 3rd party vendors can integrate sensory data across applications and gain insight into energy consumption, forecast electrical demand, and other meaningful energy-related metrics. This could be of particular significance for commercial properties.
Smart Hospital Infrastructure Management
Building a smart hospital management system requires interconnectivity between multiple systems, devices, and applications. SmartConnect creates a connected patient journey, which improves staff efficiency and supports value-based care.
Built using the MuleSoft-Anypoint Platform, SmartConnect enables inter-connectivity across different systems and devices, thus enabling organizations to continue working with existing infrastructure while leveraging the power of digital innovation through data connectivity.
Smart Hotel & Building Hospitality Management
A growing number of consumers are looking for hotels that invest in sustainability and safety initiatives. The use of smartphone apps, Bluetooth, voice assistants, etc. have made this transition easier for hotels, enabling them to re-establish trust with guests and provide them with premium hospitality services.
"With its effective loT connectivity and Plug & Play architecture, SmartConnect opens a world of possibilities in sustainability, clean energy, and responsible consumption. Flexible and scalable, it connects 5x faster, cuts cost by 30% & increases productivity by 64%."-Head of Delivery, Incepta Solutions
Connect with us to accelerate your loT connectivity!
Technology in application
Learn how IoT with its smart technology can play a major role in creating a world that is more sustainable and green whether in energy management or reducing Co2 emissions.
Be sure to connect with Incepta Solutions from November 8th, 2021 – November 12th, 2021 in Dubai for Expo 2020 Dubai to learn more about our various solutions and partner collaborations.
How Incepta’s SmartConnect platform is redefining the safety and security management in the construction industry
Incepta Solutions helped one of Canada’s largest media and communication service providers, connect their smart construction portal with various construction-focused smart devices using our SmartConnect platform.